WHAT WE DO
- To provide sustained, comprehensive programs to help wounded warriors recover their physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- Camp Resilience, using the scenic beauty of the Lakes Region of New Hampshire as its backdrop and home base, provides sports, adventure activities, and life skills programs for wounded warriors.
- Find meaning and purpose in life
- Develop strong family and community relationship skills
- Avoid and overcome destructive & addictive behavior
- Learn financial management
- Develop job search, resumes and interview skills
- Make your life count and pass this on to others through the power of your example